real estate staging
Expert Psychological Staging Advantage
Since most people assume the purpose of staging is to sell a property, they reason that the “expense” is unneeded since homes are selling quickly. However, the real purpose behind staging is not only to sell the property, but to sell it faster, and to sell it for a higher price.
• Professional real estate staging yields a faster sale: 25% less time than an unstaged property.
• Professional real estate staging brings higher offers: national stats are 6-17% higher than an unstaged property
• Professional real estate staging provides wider appeal: the property will appeal to the widest audience possible
• Professional real estate stagings have more showings: agents are more eager to show move-in ready properties to their clients
• Professional real estate staging reduces negotiation: staging draws the buyers eye away from perceived “negatives”
• Professional real estate staging put your property in the top ten: the property will stand out among comparative properties
• We are the only real estate staging company in Lebanon that is certified as an Expert Psychological Stager. This certification is achieved after intensive training in a method of staging that incorporates psychological features to staging methods. Using a specific approach and distinct colorways in the property, we enhance the home’s positive features and downplay any perceived negatives.
Elizabeth Scruggs has been a member of the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA), the national association for real estate stagers, since 2014. In 2015, she was elected President of the State of Tennessee for RESA, and in 2017 selected as State President of the Year.
We are trained, we are certified, and we are consistently following the statistics and trends of real estate staging. Our pricing, knowledge, and professional advantages make us the most highly qualified staging company in the area.
Real Estate Staging Services
We provide two services for staging. The first is a comprehensive staging report. In this report, we go through each room of the home and give specifications of what needs to happen. We will also specify appropriate paint colors if needed. This full report is $525. Agents or homeowners have the option to complete the staging using the report or we can do it for you.
If you would like for SC&D to complete the hands-on staging, furniture arranging, arrange for painting, and carry out the report recommendations, the fee is $150 per hour or $175 an hour with an assistant. Furniture rental and prop rental will be priced separately. Our report gives an estimate of the hours needed for hands-on staging of the property so you will have an approximate cost included in your report.